WHAT TO BRING
We are glad you chose to fish with Rod Bending Charters in Galveston Texas. Our fishing trips include all rods/reels, bait, tackle, fuel and cleaning/bagging of catch. We want you to be fully prepared for your trip so we have made a list of some recommended items to bring.
- Food/Drinks in a small ice chest (No glass or bananas)
- Texas Fishing License (17 & over must have a Texas saltwater fishing license)
- Bull Red Tag for inshore trips
- Rubber sole shoes (no boots)
- Appropriate clothing for weather (rain gear, hat, jackets, sunglasses.etc.)
- Sea sick meds if needed
- Life Jackets (If you are bringing children on your adventure we recommend you bring a life jacket that fits them if you already have one. If you do not already have one no problem we do have some at the dock for children and adults)
Rod Bending Charters is located within the Galveston Yacht Basin and their address is 715 North Holiday Drive. We are in slips B39, B41 & B42. When you come into the yacht basin you will stay straight and park in the lot located on your right hand side. B dock is the 2nd row of boats once you come into the marina.
We look forward to seeing ya'll on the water!!